Saturday, November 27, 2010

LOVE






 Love Affirmations

Love Affirmations at positive statement to help you create a mental state of self-love and acceptance. Once you create this you will become more deserving of attracting and receiving LOVE. Since you must learn to love yourself become you can offer love to another, most of these affirmations are designed to for self-love, acceptance and appreciation. You will also find affirmations that attract the outcome and partner you deserve. Before you begin, make sure you know how to use affirmations. You can also change or modify the following affirmations to best fit your situation or style.

AFFIRMATIONS

  • I accept myself with divine love and appreciations. 
  • I feel love, happiness and joy within me everyday. 
  • I love myself and I am secure with who I am. 
  • I only attract to me people who will like me for who I am. 
  • I love myself more and more everyday.
  • I am deserving and worthy of love, kindness and generosity. 
  • I believe it is easy for me to date attractive and beautiful (men or women). 
  • I release any negative judgments of myself and other people. 
  • I treat myself and others with absolute love, kindness and generosity. 
  • I am worthy of the beauty, richness and love of life. 
  • I am connected to the source within me that provides me complete self-love, well being, and peace with who I am. 
  • My life is filled with loving relationships with trust worthy people. 
  • I am an awesome person and I fill a divine sense of love everyday. 
  • I love my life and things just always workout great for me. 
  • I feel comfortable with myself and with other people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment